BOGO 2 night dining package

Browneyedangel

Hey all, I apologize if this is a repeat post but I looked for one like it! I just purchased the BOGO 2 night dining package and it says they must be used on nights 1 and 2, that is perfect for us because night 1 is a bonus but, night 2 is our anniversary and we want to eat at Chops. My question is, what are my chances of getting to actually eat at the 2 places we want? We want to eat at Giovanni's on night 1 and Chops night 2. I have heard you all say that it can be hard to get reservations at the exact day and time you want. Any suggestions would be great!

I think you will get the restaurants on the day you want, provided you go change/make reservations on embarkation day.  Just go to one of the restaurants and ask to change what was automatically booked for you.

The word of warning I always share is you might not get the exact time you want, but you should have no trouble getting into Giovanni on night 1 and Chops night 2.  Just be flexible with your times.

If you have to have a certain time, then forgo the package and book the restaurants individually now.

We are very flexible with our time so no worries there. Thanks for your thoughts on this. Originally we were just going to eat at Chops on night 2 since its our anniversary but when I saw the BOGO at a cheaper price than Chops alone, I couldn't resist to be able to eat at Giovanni's too! Thanks again, you guys are all so very helpful!