Harmony room ready?

The rooms lately have been ready around 1:00pm on our recent sailings. That was pretty much normal pre-pandemic. Enjoy your lunch at Windjammer with the packed house, check in for your eMuster and have a drink or two. At least you do not have to do the crowded muster drill of yesteryear.

As long as you are “tuned in” to hear the overhead announcements you will hear them announce all staterooms are now ready.

I can get so busy once on board that it’s easy for my ears to block out certain sounds so I always make sure to remain pretty vigilant in order to hear that message!

9 minutes ago, WAYNO said:

My Wife boarded Harmony today at noon.  When she got to her cabin, she said it was absolutely FILTHY.  I hate to jump on the downers bandwagon, so I'll just say I hope cruises get back to normal, sooner than later.

Sorry to hear that. We had almost nothing but positive service experiences on Harmony this past week.

18 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Sorry to hear that. We had almost nothing but positive service experiences on Harmony this past week.

As we have in every other cruise.  All the more cause to see this treatment as a fluke.

updated...

Well, apparently it was just a fluke.  My Wife snagged a cleaning person in the hallway, and they agreed, the cabin had not yet been cleaned at all, in spite of them saying all cabins were ready.   But, someone had been in there long enough to at least make the bed and leave a plate of cookies.