Bag Question

Another Newbie question (Sorry about all of these), this is a picture of my personal travel bag. I’ve used this bag for years, but I’ve never flown or traveled with it besides on car trips. Since I went to college and worked out of town my Wife would buy these buttons and attach them to my bag as a little reminder of her. 

My question is: Would I be allowed to use this on a cruise or will all the buttons on it be a problem? 

As always Thank You for looking/helping with this question. 

A3EA5D00-0A63-4C4B-8383-D064340EEAFE.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

The answer depends on which port your leaving from! 

I think it is a little broader than that.  I think it depends on WHO is looking, not necessarily where that WHO works out of.  I'd like to believe that there is one "standard"/"rule" that all ports go by but far too many of the security folks either don't get the memos or are on power trips.  

On my last cruise, May 13th out of Seattle, the guy at the x-ray machine wanted to confiscate my Drone.  He actually took it and walked away with it.  I followed him.  Royal Caribbean's FAQ clearly states that Drones are allowed to be brough on board but can't be flown while on board.  I tried to show him Royal's own rule and he didn't want to listen.  A supervisor got involved and overruled him and I went on my way with Drone in hand.  I should have made a big deal of it but I was too anxious to get on board.  

DJI_0284.JPG