xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Sep 15, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023 (9 Night Greek Isles Cruise)

Hi everyone! I know it’s early but I’m hoping to find some fun & friendly people heading to Greece & Italy next September on the Odyssey! I’m a 27 yo female & I’ll be traveling with my 61 yo mother! It’s our first cruise. With that being said: we love to hangout by the pool, take photos with awesome views, watch sports (we will be there during NFL season on a Sunday!!), we also both will definitely be doing a few excursions in both Greece & Italy, also hoping to see some awesome live music/shows! I enjoy drinking both coffee and alcohol, her- not so much, but she loves a good iced tea! If any other mom/daughter travelers looking to make some cruise friends or anyone wants to maybe do the North Star ride with us comment and let us know!  We’d love to grab a bite to eat and learn about where you’re from and make friends on board! 😊😊 we currently both reside in southwest Florida! I look forward to hearing from everyone 🎉👏🏽

FB4ED41B-D4B0-4BE0-BBA9-32D22881127C.jpeg

• 3 months later...

Hi Nicole, We will be joining you on this cruise all the way from Sydney, Australia. We are a family of 4 - myself (who will be 61 then) my husband, our daughter who will be 24 and our son 26 (turning 27 next year on 30/9 in Rome). We have been on a couple cruises previously as a family - to the Pacific Islands and to Alaska (on the Explorer of the Seas).  Cruising is fantastic and so much fun. I 'm sure you will love it.  After the cruise, we will be spending 5 nights on the Amalfi coast of Italy, then returning to Rome to join an 11 tour of the country. It will be a long and busy month away but we are very excited. We would be happy to meet up and grab a bite to eat and do the North Star. Looking forward to making new friends.

holey moley.jpeg

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Odyssey of the Seas - Sep 15, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023 (9 Night Greek Isles Cruise)
  • 2 months later...

Hi Nicole. We are a 69 year old couple from Cape Cod, Mass. sailing on the Sep 24-Oct 2 2023 cruise.  Our 1st cruise in a long time. Just came from Ireland where we backpacked our way across the country.  So much fun.

We have been getting many tips from the Royal Caribbean Facebook Page.  We plan on arriving 3 days early so we can adjust to jet lag (we bought our air through RCL) and do some Rome sightseeing.  We have never been to Rome.  We are  booking the hotel a day early so we can check-in on the morning we arrive and crash for a few hours. The night before the cruise we are moving to a hotel (not selected yet) in Civitavechia and tour that area before boarding the next day.  I was wondering if anyone knew if RCL had preferred hotels in Rome or Civitavechia. with preferred rates and possibly transfers to and from the airport.  We plan on arranging our own excursions (rather than the cruise excursions) in most cases.  If you are interested in joining us for a drink once we are on board look us up.

Tim Deb 2020.heic

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Sep 15, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023 (9 Night Greek Isles Cruise)