Soda Package ?

Matts link provides what is included with no package at all. Soda Package is Just Soda or whatever is available with the freestyle machines. I think they had various varieties of Powerade, Minute Made, Dasani, Vitamin Water in there too. WHEN the machines stocked and are up and working.

I purchased the soda package and found that other than getting a few bottles of water, it was not worth it. Ice tea, lemonade, and fruit juices are free. Also, I bought some packages of water flavorings from Walmart ($1.60) that were 10 to a pack and used them most of the time. There are places on the ship you can refill your water bottles and get ice, so that would not be a problem.

2 hours ago, Safemike1 said:

I purchased the soda package and found that other than getting a few bottles of water, it was not worth it. Ice tea, lemonade, and fruit juices are free. Also, I bought some packages of water flavorings from Walmart ($1.60) that were 10 to a pack and used them most of the time. There are places on the ship you can refill your water bottles and get ice, so that would not be a problem.

Yeah, if you buy a soda package and don't drink soda it isn't going to be a very good value.