UDP and Lunch on Port Days

12 minutes ago, cruiserccl said:

I apologize if this question seems very silly.

But I was wondering if I can use UDP for lunch at JR or Playmakers if they're open during lunch on Port days.

I understand it says UDP includes lunch during sea days. But I noticed that JR is open daily for lunch.

I would appreciate any experience and suggestions. Thanks!

Not a silly question at all !

If the restaurant is open and accepting customers, your UDP will permit you to dine there.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Not a silly question at all !

If the restaurant is open and accepting customers, your UDP will permit you to dine there.

Thanks so much!

I know a lot of people in the forum is so versed in everything Royal so I can understand how silly and possibly redundant my question appears. So thanks so much for being so patient with us new to Royal cruisers!

3 hours ago, cruiserccl said:

Thanks so much!

I know a lot of people in the forum is so versed in everything Royal so I can understand how silly and possibly redundant my question appears. So thanks so much for being so patient with us new to Royal cruisers!

There is no such thing as a silly question, especially when it comes to cruises. You will enjoy yourself more if you have a good idea of what is offered on the cruise and what the rules are. Àsk away!

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, forests_lover said:

can i get cruise compass for my upcoming cruise in next November ?

That would be pretty cool.  In reality the Cruise Compass is created on board by the cruise director staff and they are literally making it up the day before and sometimes the day it's printed.  For food venues and dining times those don't change much cruise to cruise but for show times they can make minor tweaks going with the flow of what's happening each sailing.