Abbott binaxnow test

The last thing we need to do for our August cruise is get the proctored home test. I was going to get them from Optum. Im worried about how long they are good for. Does anyone know how long they are good before expiring? Should I wait until it get closer to August to order them?

14 minutes ago, TheRick said:

The last thing we need to do for our August cruise is get the proctored home test. I was going to get them from Optum. Im worried about how long they are good for. Does anyone know how long they are good before expiring? Should I wait until it get closer to August to order them?

Yes, order them in early July just for your own peace of mind!  But, I don't think it would be a problem otherwise.  I think the kits they send out now will still be good in August, that's just 2+ months away.  Also, give Abbott a call or email:

https://www.abbott.com/contact.html

I ordered ours in January and the expiration date of end of November 2022.  Our cruises are July and August but I didn't want to wait to order the closer to time and chance of there being a supply issue.  Like others have stated, make sure someone can bring them inside once they are delivered especially since it is now summer.