Proctored Covid Testing

On the Royal App there are some links to some FAQ  One of the FAQ is "I need to schedule a pre-cruise test. Can you share any Covid-19 testing sites or providers inthe city from where my sailing departs?

For the Seattle Port (the only US port they mention) it lists On Point Testing

I just checked out the link you provided and it is interesting (low cost) and it indicates it provides the results needed for airline and cruise travel. Maybe do a test run to see what the results paper looks like if no one replies they have used the service.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:28 PM, Coach9 said:

Does RC accept On-Point testing?

On 6/2/2022 at 4:32 PM, always_a_Smile said:

Has anyone use OnPoint Testing for a proctored Covid test yet? If so what was your experience and any issues with the test being accepted? 
https://onpoint-testing.com/product/certified-teleservice-covid-testing/

Yes!  We did it for our 6/12 Harmony sailing. Worked great!  Very easy,  convenient and inexpensive.  Highly recommend

• 4 weeks later...

We are sailing to Alaska in late August and I'm hoping we will not require testing!!  So, I'll book my testing appointment mid-August if nothing has changed. So thanks for the information.  We have a few test kits from the government that I would like to use, instead of paying more to have it done.