If you have unlimited dining can you eat at the same specialty every night ?

15 hours ago, TinaD said:

How do I know if I have “unlimited dining”? Is that something I pay extra for or… ?  I did upgrade to a grand suite, so my perks are pretty good. 

Star class suites are the only suites that includes the unlimited dining package.  Unfortunately that limits the included UDP to the Oasis and Quantum class ships.  Seems unfair that even the largest suites on some of the other ships don’t get that perk.  

1 hour ago, ScooterScott22 said:

Seems unfair that even the largest suites on some of the other ships don’t get that perk.  

That's because none of those older ships had "Royal Suite Class" when they debuted.  The older ships had the Concierge Lounge for a longer period before they startd converting to the Suite Lounge also.

I agree with @ScooterScott22 though.  It wouldn’t be that difficult to implement Suite Class on the other ships.  The only thing they would be missing would be the Suites restaurant.  Everything else could be implemented including the Genie.  Of course they wouldn’t be able to charge as much for Suite Class on the smaller ships as they do on the big ones, but they could do what Royal does best- raise the prices until the stone starts to bleed and then back off.