Boardwalk balcony recommendations on Harmony

atmuma

Does anyone have recommendations or preferences as far as the deck # for a boardwalk balcony on Harmony.  I've got options in about the middle of the boardwalk, decks 9-14.  The deck 14 are marked as obstructed view.  Just curious if it's better to be higher or lower or it doesn't matter?  TIA!!

I would not go up to deck 14.  Those rooms will have an obstructed view of the ocean plus they are directly below the pool deck.   Of course, there is no pool above the Boardwalk rooms but there will still be a lot of traffic up on that deck.

I have been on decks 12 and 11 and they were both fine.  I usually try and get as close to the aft as I can as the views of the ocean are going to increase the further back you go.  Of course, with the addition of the dry slide a lot of the ocean view is going to be even further obstructed so it may not be as big a deal on Harmony as it is on the other O classes.

Some people don't enjoy the Boardwalk balcony rooms but I do.  I like watching the activities going on below.  Some don't like the fact that other peoples' balconies are across from you and think that this is a "privacy" issue.  It didn't bother me one bit.

I don't think it matters much.  The only consideration might be if you plan to spend more time at pool deck or down at Promenade/Boardwalk/CP.  Having a room on a deck closer to either one means less elevators you would have to wait for.

I am In an Aqua Theater Suite on Harmony now and I definitely think the Abyss is a huge obstruction to the view for Boardwalk balconies. It doesn't obstruct our view but it does for the BW balconies. I'm not a fan but I'm sure plenty of people are enjoying the slide.

Yeah, I was wondering about the slide. Oh well, it will still be nice to be able to step outside and have some fresh air and have a nice place to sit and relax. A view will be a bonus. Thanks for the report!