Jetty Beach walkable from terminal?

We are arriving at Port Canaveral as a port of call at 1PM. I do not want to go far so I was thinking of walking to Jetty Park/Beach. I am assuming that Oasis will dock at the new Royal Caribbean terminal so my question is has anyone walked to this beach from the terminal and is it doable for a somewhat overweight guy. Is there a better way to get there?

It's not walkable. The entrance to Jetty Park is maybe a mile drive, and then you have to drive into the park and to the actual water. 

A lot of people watch from Grills restaurant located adjacent to the cruise terminal.

5 hours ago, cruisecouple said:

We are arriving at Port Canaveral as a port of call at 1PM. I do not want to go far so I was thinking of walking to Jetty Park/Beach. I am assuming that Oasis will dock at the new Royal Caribbean terminal so my question is has anyone walked to this beach from the terminal and is it doable for a somewhat overweight guy. Is there a better way to get there?

Check the port schedule, if you get there on a weekend, CT1 could be occupied by Harmony (I think) and you will end up at CT6 where nothing is walkable.  That's what is happening to us in July.  We will have to grab an Uber over the locks, and down to Cocoa Beach.