Promised But Not Delivered!

In a thread in here somewhere I promised that I would save the "Cruise Compass" from my May 13th cruise on Ovation of the Seas from Seattle to Alaska, 7 night cruise, round trip.  Well, they got thrown away on the last full day of the cruise by SOMEONE in my party.  So, I'm sorry for promising and not delivering.  I'll do better next time 😉.

Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN  Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

8 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

I considered saving them from the May 20 sailing but decided against it based on @10-42 planning to provide them. Should have held onto them as a backup.

Well, that made me feel better.  I think I'm going to go to my room now, curl up in the fetal position and suck on my thumb and stay there for a week.  Or not!

homer simpson crying GIF

17 hours ago, 10-42 said:

In a thread in here somewhere I promised that I would save the "Cruise Compass" from my May 13th cruise on Ovation of the Seas from Seattle to Alaska, 7 night cruise, round trip.  Well, they got thrown away on the last full day of the cruise by SOMEONE in my party.  So, I'm sorry for promising and not delivering.  I'll do better next time 😉.

Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN  Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Hey, it's not a complete set of "compasses" unless you save multiple languages!  Not sure what they print in Alaska, but I have found variations like Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese on other itineraries.

1 hour ago, ChessE4 said:

Hey, it's not a complete set of "compasses" unless you save multiple languages!  Not sure what they print in Alaska, but I have found variations like Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese on other itineraries.

No comprende

Unfortunately my wife is the type of person that has to look at and mark up the paper copies of the cruise compass instead of looking at the Royal app, the stateroom TV or the video boards by the elevators.

When we received the Ovation of the Seas May 13 - 20, 2022 cruise compasses I used my phone to scan them and sent them to Matt on June 2nd.

Ovation of the Seas 7-Night Alaska Cruise Compass - May 13, 2022

10 minutes ago, rbdavis3591 said:

Unfortunately my wife is the type of person that has to look at and mark up the paper copies of the cruise compass instead of looking at the Royal app, the stateroom TV or the video boards by the elevators.

When we received the Ovation of the Seas May 13 - 20, 2022 cruise compasses I used my phone to scan them and sent them to Matt on June 2nd.

Ovation of the Seas 7-Night Alaska Cruise Compass - May 13, 2022

Well, at least one of us can keep a promise!  😡🤢🤭