Arrive Can Form

I just downloaded the app and completed the process for my Ovation cruise leaving Friday, June 3.  My son (23) and I are together on the form/QR Code paper that was emailed and in my app. Is this ok, or should  he have his own account/form and so forth?

3 hours ago, luv2sail said:

I just downloaded the app and completed the process for my Ovation cruise leaving Friday, June 3.  My son (23) and I are together on the form/QR Code paper that was emailed and in my app. Is this ok, or should  he have his own account/form and so forth?

The requirement is one submission per household. I’m not sure how closely that is scrutinized.

12 minutes ago, Harbuddies said:

How far in advance are you supposed to fill out the form, I think I read 72 hours prior to getting on the ship, is that correct? We sail 6/10 just wondering if I filled out the form now if it would be too early.

thanks!

You can set up your profile and create the "trip" but you can't submit it until you're within 72 hours.

1 hour ago, Harbuddies said:

How far in advance are you supposed to fill out the form, I think I read 72 hours prior to getting on the ship, is that correct? We sail 6/10 just wondering if I filled out the form now if it would be too early.

thanks!

You can submit your passport and vaccine info at anytime. Once that is saved you only have to fill out the entry information for each trip you take.

• 2 weeks later...