Anyone else unable to reserve CocoCay options? Error message sorry and grayed out

Hello - just curious if anyone else is having an error message and a grayed out reserve button with a sorry we are working on excursions please check back later message for summer shore excursions in cruise planner? It seems to be restricted only to CocoCay specifically beds, cabanas, Coco beach club and the other variable pricing things. It’s been happening to me for over two weeks now when I am trying to get a cabana. This is for a July sailing on Harmony.

2 hours ago, NewRCCruiser22 said:

Hello - just curious if anyone else is having an error message and a grayed out reserve button with a sorry we are working on excursions please check back later message for summer shore excursions in cruise planner? It seems to be restricted only to CocoCay specifically beds, cabanas, Coco beach club and the other variable pricing things. It’s been happening to me for over two weeks now when I am trying to get a cabana. This is for a July sailing on Harmony.

We are on the Harmony July 17 sailing and the Cabanas, beds, beach club are sold out.  They sell out quick usually but keep checking as someone may cancel at the last minute.

2 hours ago, NewRCCruiser22 said:

I agree with what is said above, may be sold out.  We don't sail until Sept 4 on Harmony, and the options are there for me if I want to reserve any of those. 

I know for a fact that when an item is sold out, the button turns gray. However, the item should have a small banner at the top left saying 'Sold Out'.  My June 19th cruise cabanas on CocoCay were sold out in March. I got one of the last two.  I am now trying to get an extra jet ski.  I keep looking daily.  Fingers are cross that someone can't make the cruise and need to cancel their reservations. 

On 5/31/2022 at 1:17 PM, NewRCCruiser22 said:

I am seeing the same error on my Sept cruise. I called today and if I was able to book my Cabana on CocoCay.  1-800-398-9819 was the best number to call.