Wow bands

26 minutes ago, Raven said:

Are you sure?  So they are NOT available on the ships that advertise on the website that have them such as Harmony of the Seas? 

Yes, they aren't for sale. They will give them to Star class pax, as I got one, but you can't buy them currently.  I was on Harmony in Jan and this question has been asked a lot. You can get them activated on ships if you have already purchased them.

43 minutes ago, twangster said:

Quantum in May wouldn't let me re-use a wow band.  They stated the program has been discontinued.  

My Anthem WoW Band has my previous Muster station printed on it, they wouldn't let me re-use it on Anthem the next cruise, for this reason. Or just because 🙅‍♂️

4 hours ago, Spang1974 said:

My Anthem WoW Band has my previous Muster station printed on it, they wouldn't let me re-use it on Anthem the next cruise, for this reason. Or just because 🙅‍♂️

I have several from over the years that are generic - no muster on them.  That's what I brought with me prior to the pandemic and to Quantum last month.