Positive for Covid

No, I have just looked into this. For a letter of recovery,  It has to be 11 days and  a positive PCR or NAAT test as well that was proctored.  Although the cdc recognized rapid tests for travel back to the us with a letter of recovery.

My daughter tested positive last Tuesday and hoping she will test negative for our June 6th test.  I will say when testing for the cruise, make you do a rapid test and not a pcr or Naat which tends to pickup non active virus.

Unfortunately, even if she received a letter of recovery, she would be denied boarding due to testing positive within 10 days prior to the cruise.  The question is explicit on the health questionnaire.  Although, your whole party is eligible for a full refund since she tested positive.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-i-test-positive-for-sars-cov-2-what-is-your-refund-policy-and-costs-covered

29 minutes ago, Raven said:

If someone in the party tests positive and you can't go,  will they allow you to book again at the same rate/price you paid to rebook the same cruise?

They do not have this option available.  You could always ask or have your TA try to get this, but the policy states only refunds or future cruise credits can be issued in this scenario.