Royal Caribbean App in Europe

10 hours ago, Nursedebe said:

Does the app work overseas, I saw someone say on the you tube Q & A session suggesting it doesn't.   Also, will internet package work out of the country and is it worth it?  Sailing from Haifa, Israel 9-1-22

Not sure if that was me you're asking about...I did ask that question in last night's YT live. 

Unfortunately, we're on the interporting cruise out of Rome (which we had no idea was a thing) and have been told by Royal Caribbean that it will not be available to those of us boarding in Rome. 

We'll have a great time, but I must admit, we're just a little frustrated by this. 

10 hours ago, Nursedebe said:

Does the app work overseas, I saw someone say on the you tube Q & A session suggesting it doesn't.   Also, will internet package work out of the country and is it worth it?  Sailing from Haifa, Israel 9-1-22

VOOM will work while you are on the ship. The issue with the app not working pertains to those cruises that have 2 embarkation ports (Barcelona and Rome). The app isn't functional for those that embark in Rome.