Vaccination Validation

How long does it take for RCL to validate vaccination records once it has been entered at check in through the app?  On my last two cruises on Celebrity it took about 24 hours.  It’s been around two weeks at RCL and it still indicates that it is being validated.

Mine took a few weeks before the vaccination record was cleared. I wouldn't worry about it till you get closer to the sailing. My family and put in the vaccination info the first day we could check in. We got the records cleared about 3 weeks prior to sailing.  

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Interesting, the vaccination portion of the check-in for my cruise this weekend is now gone. The vax cards were validated a couple weeks ago, but it still showed as a step in the timeline. Now it's not there.

Screenshot_20220531-125325_Royal.thumb.jpg.fba1afe5f43adc53575008fdc2cc9a74.jpg

Observed the same thing… after a few minutes, the vaccination status/requirement returned.

Ours has taken about two weeks on the last several cruises. Early on it was just a few days but with the increase of passengers it is now taking a little longer.  It has always been approved at least two weeks before our sail date.

Glad to see these replies! We sailed last month but only booked about 2 weeks before. Vax validation happened within a day; now we sail in July and it’s been “pending validation” for a week already. I was starting to wonder if I needed to resubmit docs. Now I see it is a flaw/slow down in the process and not anything else.