Dining on Anthem

cjappert

We're already starting to look at what specialty dining we want to book for our 12 ngiht cruise on Anthem. Which ones would you recommend? We want to do wonderland for sure since it looks so cool, but I'm wondering if its a good place to bring kids ( ages 3, 5 and 10) or should we go while they're at AO?

I think the 10 year old would be fine, but the 3 and 5 year old would be too young.  I have kids 2 and 6 and if they are like mine, leave them for AO.

My favorite specialty dining on Anthem ranked in order of preference

1. Wonderland
  2. Izumi
  3. Chops
  4. Jamie's Italian

cjappert. We just got off the Anthem yesterday and we did the BOGO dining package for the first 2 nights.  We had Chops the first night and Wonderland the 2nd night.  Both were really good.  Wonderland is an experience and I know I'd do that one without the kids.  But that is my opinion.   I took a picture of the menus with my phone and will provide them later hopefully.  We did the my time dining and the food was pretty good.  We had no complaints about any of the food really.