On board menus

Jeepgeek

Good evening all,

So after watching several YouTube videos, a question of menus was called to mind.

Are the menus for each of the restaurants published daily or at the beginning of the cruise? And that brings up the method of publishing, When and how are they published?

Thanks,

Russ

On our cruise in December on Oasis, the menu for each night in the main dining room was posted outside every level of the main dining room on a large touch screen. You could see the menu for each day of the cruise. If I remember correctly, they also had menus for some of the specialty dining. This may vary from ship to ship but it might give you an idea of where to find that type of thing.

You can stop by the Main Dining Room first thing in the morning and they will have daily menus posted just outside the doors. The newer and updated ships have them on a digital touch screens.

If you are in a suite or Diamond or above C&A status, you can stop by the Diamond or Suite Lounge and view all of the Specialty restaurant menus at one sitting. All Specialty restaurants post their menus just outside their entrances.

Thank you, I appreciate the responses.

We have a couple of sea days, do most people eat all 3 meals in the MDR? We plan on doing a bunch of relaxing (When I am not working. I am a Server Engineer, so, even when I am on vacation, I am not on vacation.)

It's completely up to you. There will be several places to eat and to choose from. On sea days, we tend to sleep in and skip breakfast, so we usually go to the MDR for lunch.