Shout out

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I just wanted to give a shout out to RC Social Media! If you have any questions, send a message through Facebook, it's a great place to start as they seem to respond very quickly and can be very helpful!  

I'm not going to throw stones at RC's Facebook page as I've only used it once.  To be honest, it took over a week to get an answer and it didn't exactly hit a bullseye with the answer.  Seemed more like a caned answer to me.  I really didn't get an answer to my question.  So, I haven't been back.

13 hours ago, Raven said:

I just wanted to give a shout out to RC Social Media! If you have any questions, send a message through Facebook, it's a great place to start as they seem to respond very quickly and can be very helpful!  

One of my favorite "hacks"

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/12/09/my-favorite-royal-caribbean-cruise-hacks

13 hours ago, 10-42 said:

I'm not going to throw stones at RC's Facebook page as I've only used it once.  To be honest, it took over a week to get an answer and it didn't exactly hit a bullseye with the answer.  Seemed more like a caned answer to me.  I really didn't get an answer to my question.  So, I haven't been back.

You sent a PM and it took a week?  I can see getting general answers depending on your questions, but I've found they respond immediately or in a short period of time and get the same answers or better than waiting on hold.  

2 hours ago, Raven said:

You sent a PM and it took a week?  I can see getting general answers depending on your questions, but I've found they respond immediately or in a short period of time and get the same answers or better than waiting on hold.  

It depends on what you ask them, or the subject to be specific. They dont like to respond to questions which put their business image under inspection. For example when they made an accounting mistake with my booking they wouldn't respond, when I asked about the conflicting info for sailing from Southampton they wouldn't respond. When asked about straight forward question about menus, ships, Venus on board they were quick to answer. YMMV

On 5/30/2022 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

On 5/30/2022 at 12:12 PM, Spang1974 said:

It depends on what you ask them, or the subject to be specific. They dont like to respond to questions which put their business image under inspection. For example when they made an accounting mistake with my booking they wouldn't respond, when I asked about the conflicting info for sailing from Southampton they wouldn't respond. When asked about straight forward question about menus, ships, Venus on board they were quick to answer. YMMV

This was a couple of months ago.  I don't remember exactly what the question was, I believe it was about which at home, rapid test, proctored tests will Royal accept at the Terminals.  

It is/was what it is/was.  Raven, you may have had quick responses, I am truly happy for you.  But, with my one and only questions, I did not get a quick response.  And no, it wasn't a PM, it was a question on Facebook, not messenger.  It was a question place into one of the threads.  

2 hours ago, 10-42 said:

This was a couple of months ago.  I don't remember exactly what the question was, I believe it was about which at home, rapid test, proctored tests will Royal accept at the Terminals.  

It is/was what it is/was.  Raven, you may have had quick responses, I am truly happy for you.  But, with my one and only questions, I did not get a quick response.  And no, it wasn't a PM, it was a question on Facebook, not messenger.  It was a question place into one of the threads.  

I asked a similar question, worded differently, and got an answer in a few hours.  I've asked several questions and every one was answered with in 24 hours.   It's much better than calling where you'll wait on hold to get the same answer.  In the future,  send a PM, don't post on the public page and they will get back to you.