Health Inspections for Cruise Ships

My late wife who was an RN and worked for our state health department always was concerned about proper handling of food and cleanliness of the kitchen.  There is a Federal Agency which inspects all ships sailing from U.S. Ports and makes the findings part of the Public Record.  I thought some of you might like to check your future cruise ship so here is the link.

Bill

https://wwwn.cdc.gov/InspectionQueryTool/InspectionSearch.aspx

On just about every cruise I've taken, to include on Brand X Cruise Lines, I've taken a tour of the "behind the scenes", which includes the ships galley.  I have already been very very impressed with how SPOTLESS these very large galleys are.  One thing I don't worry about is the actual cleanliness of the large cruise line's galleys, they have too much to lose.  Thanks for the link to the CDC site.  I checked on the Harmony's history and I'm satisfied that I'm basically right.  Apparently, Ovation of the Seas isn't available.  I guess because it is normally a non-US based cruise ship.  I'm sure her time is coming now that she is based out of Washington State.  Too bad, these tours aren't available, at least in the short term, because of the paranoia of/over COVID.