Leaf & Bean - beverage package?

Hi all.. we're booking on Spectrum of the Seas for February 2023 and will be buying the full drinks package..

I'm trying to confirm if this includes drinks from Leaf & Bean and the Bionic Bar... the wording I've found so far is a bit non committal...

Very much looking forward to our trip 👍

It really isn’t as impressive as you might think.  Preprogrammed drink recipes, ingredients hanging over the prep area, arm holds a cup under the appropriate bottle & presses the cup up to dispense.  Shake it up a little & put it in a slot.  🤷‍♀️

18 minutes ago, Rich & Immy said:

😆 awww... I'm probably getting caught up in the excitement of our first ever cruise 😉 I've no doubt the novelty will wear off after my first drink! Plenty more to keep us interested on the cruise I'm sure ☺️

Cheers! 

We love the Bionic Bar! It’s just good fun to watch the robots do their thing. You can make up your own drink, something you can’t really do at a normal bar. It can even save the recipe for you.  It’s not that we went there every time or anything but 2-3 times on a 7 night cruise was a lot of fun to do. Kids love it, that’s for sure!