Hello All!

I am travelling on the Oasis of the Seas on 04/02/2017 and was curious about the photo packages, so I have some questions.

- How much are the photo packages and what types do they offer? (I tried searching the website linked in another thread but it says my cruise isn't available yet)

- Are they worth it? 

- Are the photos easily taken when getting off the ship at a port? Are they taken during dinners, or several times throughout the trip?

- What is the quality of the images? Is it like a theme park picture or are they slightly better?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Just keep checking but I think the digital package is around $249.  I just checked the Oasis of the Seas and it is up do April 2, 2017.  It will be there soon for you to select.  You get to print you own pictures out with the digital package and the quality is good.  My daughter did this on their last cruise and loved it.

Guest toodle68

Something else to consider.. unless there is some special pricing, the price on board ship to download all photos to a usb is the same as pre ordering.  So you can always wait until the end of the cruise and see if there are more than 10 which you want.  Out of all the pictures that were taken of us, there were only really 2 that we wanted so not worth the package..  of course, we also did not stand in front of the photographer every 5 minutes..