Okay so my cruise Oasis of the Seas embarking on April 2nd 2017, is my Fiance and I's honeymoon.

I was playing around on the Royal Gifts page and found the Romance Package for champagne, strawberries, chocolates, and flowers; and I also found the Just Married deluxe room decor package. I wanted to order them to be ready on embarkation day but when I enter mine or my fiance's name or our reservation number, it says it can't be found and refers me to call.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Should I just call to add this to our room?   

Has anyone had experience with either of these gift packages or something similar?

Did they seem worth it?

Thanks in advance guys! 

I have purchased similar items in the past, and it worked. Granted, not sure if I had booked it as far out as you did. 

Are you certain your name is spelled the same as on the reservation? Like, your fiance's last name versus your name? 

All the information was correct, I tried calling to place the order and I was put on a 15 minute hold. I requested an order confirmation email once we were finished, thank goodness I did because they chose the Happy Anniversary Room Decor instead of the Just Married Room Decor I had ordered...  :angry:

Now I'm emailing customer service because I don't have time for another 15 hold to get it fixed.. 

Next time I know to only do it online... If it works...

All the information was correct, I tried calling to place the order and I was put on a 15 minute hold. I requested an order confirmation email once we were finished, thank goodness I did because they chose the Happy Anniversary Room Decor instead of the Just Married Room Decor I had ordered...  :angry:

Now I'm emailing customer service because I don't have time for another 15 hold to get it fixed.. 

Next time I know to only do it online... If it works...

Try using a different web browser. I use Chrome and with Windows 10. For some reason they don't always make nice with the RCI website. I switched to Internet Explorer and bingo, instant friends. If you have to call try late at night (after 10:00 pm) or early morning (6:00 am).