How do i Reqest Refrigerator for medication ?

6 hours ago, Raven said:

What do I do to request a refrigerator for medication for my 15-year-old who needs daily medication that must be refrigeratorated? I did not see any forms on the app where you check in.  

It's not a true refrigerator, more of a cooling fridge.

Google "Royal Caribbean Special Needs Form". There's a check box for mini-refrigerator.

You can probably also call RC directly or have your travel agent do it you used one.

@Raven Complete the special needs form located at: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

Once you are onboard, verify that the fridge that is in the room is the one that was specially brought in for the medication. You can check with the room steward or call the housekeeping line from the phone in the room.  Sometimes they set it up before you have access to your room and sometimes it doesn't get delivered until after the rooms are ready.

1 hour ago, bobroo said:

If Royal truly was eco minded they would have done away with the coolers in every stateroom long ago.

I bet ice usage would go up.  The question is which is cheaper (or more eco if that is your concern)?

How about coolers with ice in every room?