Coco Cay tendering....future docking??

I have read many cruise reviews that say Coco Cay has been an unsuccessful port due to the sea conditions being too rough to tender into the island.  Has anyone heard of any intentions of Royal Caribbean making arrangements for docking at Coco Cay in the future?  It would seem logical but I am  not aware of all the logistics and legalities involved in such a change.

I have made it to CocoCay on 7 or the 8 voyages where we were scheduled to stop there.  On my most recent sailing on Majesty I spoke with one of the ships officers at the C&A top tier event regarding CocoCay and tendering issues due to high winds/seas etc.  He indicated that there would be too much environmental damage to either dredge out the port or to run an extremely long pier out as far as necessary to where the ship can dock.  Don't think it's in their plans.

It would be nice if they did something, as often I have heard about this being something that alot of people miss out on because of the weather.

I have been lucky 2/3 times I have gone.

That being said, it's a big part of a short cruise to be able to spend the day there. It's too bad they can't/wont do anything about it.