xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Jan 14, 2024 - Jan 21, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not as bad, 260ish days (May 20, 2023).  But regarding names, I would prefer to keep the ability to vote or be represented.  🙂  (That word won me a bet in high school English.  The bet was that I couldn't spell it correctly.  I did. Both the Joke: IT and the actual word.  Teacher gave me extra credit for it too!)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - Jan 14, 2024 - Jan 21, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

First cruise since the pandemic (2020)! So excited to be back on Royal and on an Oasis class! This is a group cruise provided by a company my husband works with and is a real treat! I already got custom ducks with our names for our door and found the giant RC magnet from our very first cruise! I applied dates to that last cruise and can now add 2024! 😀

1 hour ago, fur4elise said:

First cruise since the pandemic (2020)! So excited to be back on Royal and on an Oasis class! This is group cruise provided by a company my husband works with and is a  real treat! I already got custom ducks with our names for our door and found the giant RC magnet from our very first cruise! I applied dates to that last cruise and can now add 2024! 😀

So exciting for you and all of us to be on the Wonder looking forward to it!  Happy holidays everyone!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Jan 14, 2024 - Jan 21, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)