Booking glitch? Who else?

Looked over at the site and the price on one of my cruises dropped a whole bunch. I wanted to do a mock booking to see if my particular class had dropped so I could possibly do a reprice. All I get is a blank page. I found several of the ones I have been shopping showing what appears to also be big drops and was ready to drop the hammer on a few  but same thing happened. When I go to see or enter details a white page. Same thing on all my computers. Some on my September cruise reporting same thing. How about for any of you away from metro NYC/ NJ area...????

Killing me cause I'm seeing stuff I'd lock down right now.... Seeing 3-4 day quickies dirt cheap that I could do B2B, or 7 Western Carib, or Alaska.... I have FCC to burn and this would take care f that if I could only get to see what the real prices would be... 

1 hour ago, 10-42 said:

We're in Alabama and we get the same white page.  

Maybe their server is in the aft of the Harmony!

UPDATE:  My wife got it to come up on her phone!

I tried phone and still got white... 

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

@deep1With all due respect, and sending the best of vibes, I've never seen a person who could use a TA more than you 🙂

Next booking probably... Some of the groups I'm in describe problems with theirs so no perfect world I guess. When I do switch I will use the ones recommended here... 

Just got  off the phone...  a report has been filed "if the problem is known it should take 24-48hrs to resolve"

"If you know the cruise you want they will be happy to give you a quote over the phone,". Then I was transferred to reservations...lol

One person did say try again in an hour. Wish I had more concrete info to pass on.

15 minutes ago, michaelp1446 said:

Just got  off the phone...  a report has been filed "if the problem is known it should take 24-48hrs to resolve"

"If you know the cruise you want they will be happy to give you a quote over the phone,". Then I was transferred to reservations...lol

One person did say try again in an hour. Wish I had more concrete info to pass on.

Sounds like typical Royal landside pass the buck, say whatever you have to to get the customer off the phone, incompetence/laziness. 

The bad news is, based upon past experience with Brand X Cruise Lines, Royal is much more competent than others. 

10 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I haven't had any issues at all. I'm using Chrome and it has also worked via my Android phone.

It's really odd. I normally use Chrome but since yesterday morning haven't been able to get in on any device or browser until now. There are loads of people posting about it over on CC as well.

7 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

It's really odd. I normally use Chrome but since yesterday morning haven't been able to get in on any device or browser until now. There are loads of people posting about it over on CC as well.

I checked yesterday when everyone was having issues and it didn't ever white screen for me. Not sure if I just went in the search a different way that let me through or it was a different server as you said, but who knows!

16 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

For sure, it is. Although I'm in and fully functioning in Firefox, Chrome is still showing me the white screen using the same PC. 🙄

It's a shame that ISPs/search engines are so proprietary that the ALL can't get into ALL websites (then you add in VPNs, Add Blockers, Firewalls and not all websites will let you in if you use any or all of those).  We shouldn't have to have Chrome for this, Apple for that, Edge just because, and Firefox for the other.  There should be one minimum standard for all.  Now, the ISPs/search engine companies can make additional options for themselves and consumers of their products and we, the consumers, should be able to decide on their own which service provides all the extra bells and whistles that the we want.  But, an industry minimum and equal standard  should be fixed for all for just accessing websites.  No, I'm not talking about government laws, just industry standards.  It's kinda like, HOW MANY DAMN charging cords do we need for all of our devices.  I can count at least three, probably four, different charging cords I need to take along with me if I leave the house for more than a night and a USB hub.  I literally have a backpack packed with electronic device support items, including charging cords and a hub.  Yes, there are other items, too.  

<RANT OVER>

26 minutes ago, 10-42 said:

It's kinda like, HOW MANY DAMN charging cords do we need for all of our devices.  I can count at least three, probably four, different charging cords I need to take along with me if I leave the house for more than a night and a USB hub.

I know what you mean. It seems like every time a brand comes out with a new model they make the charging cord different. And the latest trick is to not include it with the device, based on the argument that environmentally conscious customers are keen to cut down on electronic waste. But, by the way, if you do happen to need a new cord we can sell it to you for $$$.