What deck on Wonder of the Seas?

On 5/26/2022 at 11:57 AM, Tammy LR said:

So I have a silly question…when we embark on Wonder of the Sea’s, what deck do we enter on? 

I know, I know…who really cares, but I’m one of those geeks that likes to get a sense of where everything is before I go. 

Hey, you're not a geek, unless all (you, me and my wife) of us are geeks!  We are the same way but probably even worse.  We watch every Youtube video from the usual VLOGers, Matt (Royalcaribbeanblog.com), Danny (Harrtravel.com), Chris Wong, The Shiplife, Views and Cruise, Griff & Alyssa, et al.  We memorize the deck plan (well, as much as a 70 year old can memorize anything), we try to find several VLOGs of the stateroom we purchase and see what the stateroom looks like from many different angles and peoples perspectives of the stateroom.  

On one occasion I asked, in here or another cruise social media site, where exactly Muster Station E, or whatever it was, was.  Man O man, you would of thought I asked for the combination to Ft. Knox.  I got everything but the answer.  So, at least you got the answer you are looking for without any criticism and/or bullying.  

On 5/28/2022 at 10:08 AM, 10-42 said:

Hey, you're not a geek, unless all (you, me and my wife) of us are geeks!  We are the same way but probably even worse.  We watch every Youtube video from the usual VLOGers, Matt (Royalcaribbeanblog.com), Danny (Harrtravel.com), Chris Wong, The Shiplife, Views and Cruise, Griff & Alyssa, et al.  We memorize the deck plan (well, as much as a 70 year old can memorize anything), we try to find several VLOGs of the stateroom we purchase and see what the stateroom looks like from many different angles and peoples perspectives of the stateroom.  

On one occasion I asked, in here or another cruise social media site, where exactly Muster Station E, or whatever it was, was.  Man O man, you would of thought I asked for the combination to Ft. Knox.  I got everything but the answer.  So, at least you got the answer you are looking for without any criticism and/or bullying.  

We do the same thing! I can't stop watching YouTube, but you mentioned a few that I haven't seen before. I'll have to check them out. Glad I'm in good company.