Another Covid test question

Hi, 

I keep reading posts on this forum saying Emed is allowed or this or that brand is now allowed. 

Just wondering : isn't any brand allowed that meets the requirements of what should be on the certificate?

I am from Europe so over here there is no Emed or other American or Canadian test. I was just planning on taking a video test in my own country. The certificate meets all Te requirements. 

Or am I missing something? Getting worried about this. 

7 minutes ago, Marga said:

Hi, 

I keep reading posts on this forum saying Emed is allowed or this or that brand is now allowed. 

Just wondering : isn't any brand allowed that meets the requirements of what should be on the certificate?

I am from Europe so over here there is no Emed or other American or Canadian test. I was just planning on taking a video test in my own country. The certificate meets all Te requirements. 

Or am I missing something? Getting worried about this. 

Yes, you are correct. Any proctored test, either in person or via video, that produces a certificate that meets Royal's requirements will be accepted.