Sailing Sunday. Have not heard from suite concierge

Jill

We literally booked last minute (this past Saturday). I tried emailing suite concierge but it bounced back. Is this a big deal to be contacted prior? Am I missing important info? I would like to get our dining reservations made but that’s about it. Harmony is the ship. 

27 minutes ago, Jill said:

We literally booked last minute (this past Saturday). I tried emailing suite concierge but it bounced back. Is this a big deal to be contacted prior? Am I missing important info? I would like to get our dining reservations made but that’s about it. Harmony is the ship. 

Was the email HA_Concierge01@rccl.com or HA_Concierge02@rccl.com? Those worked once upon a time. 

37 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I have been in touch multiple times via the 2nd e-mail address since getting my welcome e-mail this past Monday for the same cruise. Junior and Elaine have been excellent in responding to multiple requests so far.

Nope no luck. It bounced back for the 02 address too.

Don't know if this will help, probably not.  But, this is the email address I used to communicate with my Genie pre-embarkation.  It was the Ovation, hence the OV.

I'm thinking changing the OV with HM or HA and maybe, just maybe it will work.  But, I doubt it.  It may be worth a try though:

OV_GOTL01@rccl.com 

Try:  HM_GOTLO1@rccl.com

OR

HA_GOTLO1@rccl.com