Kid's Solo Dining Plan?

I think the answer is yes, but can anyone confirm if a child can purchase a dining plan without also having an adult one on the same reservation? 

Here's my situation--traveling on Symphony this summer. Our family of five is not big enough foodies to justify the cost of all of us getting ultimate dining. But my youngest still qualifies for the kids rate ($69.99 for the week). Even though we probably wouldn't use the specialty restaurants, I'm pretty sure our family could go through that much with snacks at Playmakers, takeout sushi, etc. So my question is basically can we just get the dining plan for my youngest and then put any Playmakers or other a la carte charges on that card without having to purchase a separate adult dining plan? 

While the adult UDP would give you a $20 credit for each visit to Playmakers, I would assume the child's UDP would give a lower credit per visit.  If you're saying your child would eat all the food, great.  But if you're suggesting the adults will be the ones primarily doing the eating, I would say that's definitely against the spirit of the plan.  Could you get away with it?  Maybe, but they'd probably change the fine print to address this loophole.  Don't be that guy.

Many of the Playmakers foods are designed to be shared ("group-friendly Pile On Nachos", sundaes with five scoops of ice cream, etc.), so I would disagree about sharing being against the spirit of anything. But you raise a good question--I guess I'd just assumed the a la carte credit amount would be the same, but that may not be the case. And @Ampurp85 also raises a good point about the kids menu--I don't know that Playmakers has a kids menu, but that could definitely be true at Izumi. So that would definitely change the equation. 

I really doubt I'll go this route because, as much as my kids will be off the ship on this particular itinerary, it probably still wouldn't be worth it. But it just made me wonder if it was even possible.