Drink package

Fran14

9 hours ago, Fran14 said:

Hi, if I don't buy the drinks package, is there any drink that is offered during meals ie at the Windjammer?

Most Windjammers have a bar, and you can get access to the drink of the day which will be $10+gratuity as opposed to $13+ gratuity. All bars will have the drink of the day and some bars have buckets/pitchers of beer for a deal. 

If you are asking if any free acholic drinks are served during meals, that's a big no!

10 hours ago, Fran14 said:

Is it then possible to just the drink package for cruising days instead of the whole trip?

No, but you can just pay as you go if you feel like a drink package is not worth it. Pay by the drink is more cost effective if you are only going to enjoy an adult beverage every now and then.

I would say factor in everything. Just because you are in port 3/7 days doesn't mean the drink package isn't worth it. The same could be said for the opposite, being at sea 4/7 days doesn't mean you will drink like a fish.

IMHO unless you DRINK and no loyalty status, the drink package doesn't break even. 

There is a full bar in the Windjammer,  but the freebie beverages are good. Juices (some weird smoothies at breakfast too - like cucumber and melon),  coffee, tea, lemonade, assorted teas, etc. Also, if you need a chocolate milk (or almond or oat), they have it available for the asking. 

On 5/25/2022 at 6:19 AM, Fran14 said:

Hi, if I don't buy the drinks package, is there any drink that is offered during meals ie at the Windjammer?