xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Oct 29, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:21 PM, Jennanicole43 said:

My fiancé(28) and I (28) will be on this cruise for OUR HONEYMOON!! We love meeting new people! Any one else gunna be there??

Congratulations! We got married on and honeymooned on the Allure 11/04/12. We will be cruising on her this week celebrating our 10th anniversary in the same cabin we were in for our wedding/honeymoon cruise. It will be a great week of celebration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Oct 29, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

30 days out so we got our travel documents!  We bought a "balcony" room but ended up I think in the worst area, a boardwalk view balcony.  We did put a bid in on the Royal Up to an ocean view, but I don't think we'll hear about that until a day before we sail.

This is only our 2nd cruise, we didn't get the royal up last time, wondering about others successes in getting a better room.

First cruise since the shut down, SO excited!  The kids are looking forward to "duck hunting", is there anyone else planning to hide ducks?

(If you don't know - people take little rubber ducks to hid around the ship for others to find. If you find one you take a selfie and post it to the facebook group and then keep it or re-hid it. Just something fun to make people smile.)

On 9/29/2022 at 12:04 PM, uberrainman said:

30 days out so we got our travel documents!  We bought a "balcony" room but ended up I think in the worst area, a boardwalk view balcony.  We did put a bid in on the Royal Up to an ocean view, but I don't think we'll hear about that until a day before we sail.

This is only our 2nd cruise, we didn't get the royal up last time, wondering about others successes in getting a better room.

I wouldn't be distressed about a Boardwalk balcony room.  We've done them a number of times and always really enjoyed the location.   I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

On 10/4/2022 at 10:00 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I wouldn't be distressed about a Boardwalk balcony room.  We've done them a number of times and always really enjoyed the location.   I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I completely agree - we love the boardwalk balconies.  Especially if you can get one near the very back of the ship.  The views of the ocean are incredible - especially on Allure as they have not added the purple slides which block some of the view.  

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Oct 29, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)