Canadian Cruise Planner PLEASE Help

So it’s a long story but I had to book my cruise with a US travel agent. Not my choice since I’m in Canada. It was a travel voucher with my company who is US based. And they are dealing with a travel agency out of California. 
I assumed I was looking at Canadian prices in the cruise planner. I purchased the deluxe beverage package today and quickly realized it was US prices. There was about a $500 difference with the currency. 
I cancelled it and after a few calls Royal Caribbean told me if a US travel agent booked the cruise then my currency is US. 
I need a lot of help on this issue and unfortunately my agent isn’t great. 
would someone be willing to post screen shots of the deluxe bev package for two here for me? 
I would like to compare the prices since I have no idea what the Canadian price should be. 

also Royal told me the only way to get it changed to Canadian currency is to cancel and rebook. And there would be a fee involved AND they wouldn’t be able to honor the price I got. 
i would like to transfer to a Canadian agent but again I’m told there’s fees involved. 
this was suppose to be a trip that was covered mainly by this voucher but it’s giving me major headaches. 

22 hours ago, DellaStar said:

So it’s a long story but I had to book my cruise with a US travel agent. Not my choice since I’m in Canada. It was a travel voucher with my company who is US based. And they are dealing with a travel agency out of California. 
I assumed I was looking at Canadian prices in the cruise planner. I purchased the deluxe beverage package today and quickly realized it was US prices. There was about a $500 difference with the currency. 
I cancelled it and after a few calls Royal Caribbean told me if a US travel agent booked the cruise then my currency is US. 
I need a lot of help on this issue and unfortunately my agent isn’t great. 
would someone be willing to post screen shots of the deluxe bev package for two here for me? 
I would like to compare the prices since I have no idea what the Canadian price should be. 

also Royal told me the only way to get it changed to Canadian currency is to cancel and rebook. And there would be a fee involved AND they wouldn’t be able to honor the price I got. 
i would like to transfer to a Canadian agent but again I’m told there’s fees involved. 
this was suppose to be a trip that was covered mainly by this voucher but it’s giving me major headaches. 

When I booked a US sailing from the UK with Royal Caribbean in the UK My Cruise planner was in US Dollars. When I booked a UK sailing from the UK it was in pounds.