Connecting rooms. Avoid at all costs?

For the first time I have a stateroom booked on Liberty at the aft.( 4 nights for the experience ) Unfortunately it is next to a 2 bedroom grand suite.  I'm wondering if this is too risky assuming most 2 bedroom suites are booked with families with kids and therefore I am subjected to more noise?   Or are the rooms sound proof enough?   If I change it I must move midship on another level, as most rooms are selling out. 

We have had more noise from connecting rooms in the middle of ships than forward or aft for some reason.  Aft cabins are my very favorite and I'd put up with a lot of noise before wanting to move.  But I suspect you will not hear much anyway.  Enjoy your cruise!

On my first cruise with my family on the Allure of the Seas we did have a connecting room to other guests. We did hear them but luckily it was not enough to bother my children when they were napping or sleeping. Also we did not receive any complaints from our neighbors complaining about my kids either so it was not too bad.  

On Allure in Feb. with a connecting door in my "JS." I asked stateroom attendant to check why it allowed SO much noise through it compared to other ships I have cruised on. Answer turned out to be single, ill-fitting door, and that maintenance could not improve the situation. Glad the occupant wasn't discussing state secrets on his cell phone when he sat on his side of that door since I could hear every word🙉

• 4 months later...

We just got back from a seven day cruise on Wonder of the Seas. There was a noisy family of four next door with a connecting door to our cabin, 8282. We could hear everything, even verbatim conversations. For example, we heard the Dad ask if one child needed a diaper change and we heard the mother ask the kids to pack up all their toys. We didn’t complain as we are parents and grandparents too, but I will never let the cruise line assign a cabin for me again.