COCO CAY - WEATHER FORECAST THIS SATURDAY - MAY 28

We splurged and booked the BEACH CLUB for that day.  Now the weather looks like 50% chance of rain.  Now I'm worried that we have made the wrong decision and blown almost $500 dollars.  

How late do I have to cancel, or how does the RC handle these weather situations? 

Appreciate your experiences.  

If it makes you feel better (I know it won't), the forecast is worse for next Monday when I'll be there on Harmony.

But, as Matt said, just like here in Florida, it's rare to rain all day and you can hardly trust a forecast a day out let alone several days.

Local news frequently tells us we'll get 2-4" of rain in a day or two and then it barely rains.

31 minutes ago, loki007 said:

The beach club is awesome. I would recommend getting off the boat early. This time of year rain usually comes in the afternoon if it comes at all. 

Awesome, I'm sure my husband will be up bright and early.  How early can we disembark to Coco? 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh geez, the local weather forecasts are so bad, even on the same day. It's unbelievable sometimes how off their predictions are.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to have to be a weather forecaster in FL.  I will get "alerts" of impending rain about 5 times a day....then....nothing.  What a thankless job it must be !

19 hours ago, Koepper said:

The weather is always fine at Perfect Day!!

7F9FB1CE-3B44-4EC2-9240-C729E847311C.jpeg

We were there 3 weeks ago in the pouring rain and it was still awesome!  Maybe 20 people tops in the pool just hanging around the bar sipping drinks in the pouring rain.

FWIW the morning it was clear so we did get to enjoy the rest of the island.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:37 AM, OCSC Mike said:

If it makes you feel better (I know it won't), the forecast is worse for next Monday when I'll be there on Harmony.

But, as Matt said, just like here in Florida, it's rare to rain all day and you can hardly trust a forecast a day out let alone several days.

Local news frequently tells us we'll get 2-4" of rain in a day or two and then it barely rains.

@OCSC Mikewe were there last Monday on Harmony.  Drizzly and windy but still managed to have a great time.  Only bummer was some of the excursions were cancelled due to the weather but OBC was issued.  Have fun!