Price change after final payment

Link below has the info straight from the Royal website. Says that you should get OBC if you booked before March 31, 2022 and you cruise before September 30, 2022. Issue could be with prevailing rate not being lower than you paid? I can't even pretend to know how that is calculated though vs how much they show as the price on the site.

What is the Best Price Guarantee Program? | Royal Caribbean Cruises

1 hour ago, patty22407 said:

So, of course, prices dropped after I made my final payment. I called RCI and they basically said they can't do anything for me, not even OBC. I swear I've seen this before and people either got refund of the difference or OBC. Ideas, insight?

When there was Cruise with Confidence, you could get a price adjustment after final payment.

So if your cruise wasn't booked under CwC OR your sailing is beyond September 30 2022, then it doesn't qualify.

So your memory is correct, but going forward we've regressed back to the "old" reprice rules.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

When there was Cruise with Confidence, you could get a price adjustment after final payment.

So if your cruise wasn't booked under CwC OR your sailing is beyond September 30 2022, then it doesn't qualify.

So your memory is correct, but going forward we've regressed back to the "old" reprice rules.

@Matt  it feels so long ago since the old reprice rules.  Can you explain what they are?

12 hours ago, patty22407 said:

So, of course, prices dropped after I made my final payment. I called RCI and they basically said they can't do anything for me, not even OBC. I swear I've seen this before and people either got refund of the difference or OBC. Ideas, insight?

The same happened to me and they offered me future cruise credit.  I didn't contest it, as we are sailing again in August and I can use it toward that.