My birth certificate has my maiden name and my DL has my married name

Hello

my driver’s license has my married name and my birth certificate has my maiden name. My marriage license has my previous  married name and my divorce decree also has my previous married name except within the decree it states my maiden name. Would I have any issues boarding if I bring my DL, my birth certificate, my marriage license, and my divorce decree highlighting my maiden name in there? My cruise is in 18 days! Please help! 

I would call Royal Caribbean or your travel agent for this type of question.  You could also try to get an expedited passport.  This is from the US Passport website:

Expedited: Costs an extra $60. Takes 5 to 7 weeks.*

*Processing times begin the day we receive your application at a passport agency or center, not the day you mail your application or apply.

Agency or Center: Must have international travel in the next 14 calendar days.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/how-apply/processing-times.html

If you go directly to an agency to skip the mailing portion,  you may just get it in time.  Good luck!

11 hours ago, Lacey said:

Hello

my driver’s license has my married name and my birth certificate has my maiden name. My marriage license has my previous  married name and my divorce decree also has my previous married name except within the decree it states my maiden name. Would I have any issues boarding if I bring my DL, my birth certificate, my marriage license, and my divorce decree highlighting my maiden name in there? My cruise is in 18 days! Please help! 

We had the same situation on our last cruise in March, 2022 on EOS.  My wife had a different last name listed with Delta and a different last name with RCCL.  We had all the needed documents to tie the names together and had a great cruise.  We have now corrected the situation with a new passport, pre-check and one last name for all documents.  It only takes one agent having a bad day to cause a lot of headaches when your documents are questionable.

12 hours ago, Lacey said:

Hello

It will probably be fine but might require talking to more than one person since that's not really the proper chain of documents.  It would be better to also bring the first marriage license but since you are asking this question I'm guessing you no longer have that.  As the chain of name changes gets more complicated, it's much simpler to have a passport but that's going to be a difficult option in 18 days.  Good luck!

22 hours ago, Lacey said:

Hello

No i just did this and it was fine just bring it all

Thank you all so much! I went and got certified copies of my first marriage certificate, my current marriage certificate and a crisp copy of my divorce decree. I don’t want to take any chances so I’m going to bring it all. 

15 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

It will probably be fine but might require talking to more than one person since that's not really the proper chain of documents.  It would be better to also bring the first marriage license but since you are asking this question I'm guessing you no longer have that.  As the chain of name changes gets more complicated, it's much simpler to have a passport but that's going to be a difficult option in 18 days.  Good luck!

Just bring your marriage certificate and everything you have showing both names and you will be fine. We have a daughter who had her maiden name on her passport and her married name on her license, another daughter in law who had a passport from a foreign country in her maiden name but a drivers license from here in her married name and a permanent resident card in her married name, her name actually changed more than just the last name because in her culture they have more than three names. Have taken them both on cruises and the magic document was their current marriage certificate tying together their maiden and married names, None were delayed more than a few seconds. We actually got married on a cruise but didn't change any names until we got back to the states so that was simple. US Customs deals with this regularly, very common for newlyweds to travel and not all travel the day after the wedding so just bring all your documents and I think you will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is.