Allure Handicap Accessible Room Question

We are booked for 14170.  It is ADA accessible and sleeps 4.  It has a sofa bed and 3rd Pullman bed available. Is the sofa bed similar to those on Harmony, where it sleeps two?  I'd rather my 6 year old not sleep on a Pullman.  Anyone stayed in this type of room?

On 5/23/2022 at 10:26 PM, Breeda said:

We are booked for 14170.  It is ADA accessible and sleeps 4.  It has a sofa bed and 3rd Pullman bed available. Is the sofa bed similar to those on Harmony, where it sleeps two?  I'd rather my 6 year old not sleep on a Pullman.  Anyone stayed in this type of room?

Hello Breeda, 

My parents and my brother were in a similar situation last November on the Anthem of the seas. They had an interior ADA accessible interior stateroom that sleeps 4. We did not want my father to be in Pullman bed luckily the sofa bed he was in would sleep two but since there were only three in the stateroom he didn't have to share. THey have also booked a similar stateroom on the Oasis of the Seas in the middle of june. I can let you know what it looks like when I get on board.