Grease - Harmony COVID outbreak

59 minutes ago, Caranate said:

Just got off of Harmony. They could not perform Grease due to a COVID outbreak among the performers. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot more positive cases. 

I am afraid that you are right. My PCP stated there had been quite an uptick in cases recently in their large primary care practice and a few ships are in the orange. Hopefully the rate will go back to a decline before long.

7 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Wasn’t trying to impress you. I was just adding that onto the other information in reply to the OP. You do you.

My apologies. I should have phrased that more politely.

Your info is inaccurate. Most RC ships have been orange for many weeks.

24 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

My apologies. I should have phrased that more politely.

Your info is inaccurate. Most RC ships have been orange for many weeks.

Please note that I did not say the orange status  was new or not new. I simply added the fact that there were several ships that were in orange in addition to the information regarding the uptick in cases in our area. My information was not inaccurate. It appears that you misread my post.

9 minutes ago, sunset1031 said:

Going on Harmony in one and a half week. It really concerns me with all these positive cases. I wonder if people will start wearing masks on board again.

Negative tests willing, I'll be on her Sunday. I expect some masks, but not very many.

Also, FWIW, someone onboard now as the 1st half of a B2B was told to expect 1500 kids next week.

49 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Negative tests willing, I'll be on her Sunday. I expect some masks, but not very many.

Also, FWIW, someone onboard now as the 1st half of a B2B was told to expect 1500 kids next week.

Oh, boy. I'm going to need my first lava flow on Sunday asap. 

22 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Based on CDC data things are slowing

image.thumb.png.4e24b25e87d8df0592429cc0972c3ae4.png

I mean how many are doing official tests these days.  Everyone I know has done at home because all the county sites are shut down due to the federal funding not being passed.  So everyone is using all the tests they ordered from the government.  We had 3 cases in our home recently and none of them are reported.