Mixed drinks in Suite Lounge?

I am a very amateur drinker. I usually stick to the sweet, fruity, frozen drinks so I dont have a large repertoire of favorite mixed drinks.

Given the list of available liquor in the Suite Lounge, what kind of mixed drinks can you recommend that they would be able to make? This will be my first time in a Suite so I’m unsure what to expect.

I often do Amaretto or Midori sours, have tried a lemon drop and liked it if that helps, but I don’t like rum and coke or beer.

ETA: I’ll be on Allure if that makes a difference

Edited by Redshoe
Added detail

I just got back from Oasis and the bartender in the suite lounge made me a drink with elderflower liquer, vodka, sour mix, club soda, and a dash of strawberry puree for color.  I don't like really sweet drinks, so I asked for it to be light on the elderflower and sour mix.  It was very tasty; you could ask for more sour mix and elderflower if you want it sweeter. THey also had other liquers to make sweeter drinks.

7 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Post-covid they order from the main bar, so you can get anything. Pre-covid they had a mini bar set up in the lounge so options were limited.

They had a bar in the suite lounge on Oasis.  If they didn't have something that you asked for they'd go to the main bar.

2 hours ago, wordell1 said:

They will be able to make most drinks, including frozen drinks.  They are free, so this is a good time to try some new ones!

I don’t know if it was just bad luck for us, but most of the suite’s lounge bartenders tell us they can’t do frozen drinks. Maybe that changed very recently?

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Interesting. Both my post-covid cruises so far people were getting frozen drinks

Maybe it was just a couple of nights I tried their blender was down or something, I normally don’t ask for frozen ones but did this last cruise. I don’t honestly recall what I ordered on our S2S symphony - allure post Covid (Nov).

9 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

What is whiskey? Do you mean Bourbon? That I could see the mistake. "wink"

I always drink Whisky no "e"

Whiskey is a distilled spirit made in America or Ireland. Whisky is a distilled spirit made in Canada, Scotland or Japan.

So yes, I drink whiskeys primarily, but sometimes whisky, likely Scotch.

16 hours ago, Redshoe said:

I am a very amateur drinker. I usually stick to the sweet, fruity, frozen drinks so I dont have a large repertoire of favorite mixed drinks.

Given the list of available liquor in the Suite Lounge, what kind of mixed drinks can you recommend that they would be able to make? This will be my first time in a Suite so I’m unsure what to expect.

If you REEEEEEALLLLLY wanna look up some drinks to try, Quite a while ago, a large list of Beer/Wine/Spirits available on RC ships and a seemingly endless list of concoctions was posted on this blog. The links have long since been inactive, but, I happened to save copies. Attached is the original PDF and a word doc I made to make the list both alphabetical and easier to read. ENJOY!

RC DRINKS.docx Cruise News Harmony 2019 Drinking.pdf

28 minutes ago, SPS said:

If you REEEEEEALLLLLY wanna look up some drinks to try, Quite a while ago, a large list of Beer/Wine/Spirits available on RC ships and a seemingly endless list on concoctions was posted on this blog. The links have long since been inactive, but, I happened to save copies. Attached is the original PDF and a word doc I made to make the list both alphabetical and easier to read. ENJOY!

RC DRINKS.docx 26.09 kB · 0 downloads Cruise News Harmony 2019 Drinking.pdf 1.07 MB · 0 downloads

Wow, this list is exactly what I need! Downloading it to my phone now. Thanks!

23 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

I don’t know if it was just bad luck for us, but most of the suite’s lounge bartenders tell us they can’t do frozen drinks. Maybe that changed very recently?

We were on Oasis last week and the bartender made our kids frozen virgin coladas; we hadn't even asked.