xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Jan 20, 2023 - Jan 27, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 5:08 PM, 14Terry said:

Hello everyone! Booked this cruise as a B2B with some friends. We're excited about seeing some new ports, and leaving from Los Angeles! 

We are doing a 7day on September 23th - 30Th this year!  So excited!  We have been wanting to do this cruise for years but we were hoping for Royal and then when Navigator came then it became a no brainer!  We love the newly revamped Navigator was on her in March of 2019!  It's fantastic!  You both are going to love it!  We went on this exact itinerary in June 1984 for our honeymoon but was on Carnival.  We are excited to see how much Cabo San Lucas has changed in 38 years and the other 2 ports too!  I turned 22 on that cruise and my parents did a land to ship telegram to wish me a happy birthday.  Funny thing was they upgraded us from an interior to an oceanview and we were very happy and surprised!  This is a walk down memory lane for us with my 60th birthday next month.

So happy for you both!  We are also going in a few days early to take the ferry over to Catalina.  I'm a CA girl born and raised in SF Bay Area along with my husband so we are even more excited!

Sorry for babbling but just saw this and just had to post!

Michelle

Ps.  You may want to get a dining package on this cruise!  They have the Hooked restaurant and lots of other great ones.  We have the ultimate dining package but mostly do 3 night but for this cruise just like our May 14th Symphony because it had Hooked too!  

20 hours ago, 14Terry said:

I sincerely hope you enjoy the cruise in September and also, pre-congratulations on your 60th birthday next month! We're researching things to do at all the ports. Yes, it looks like there are quite a few restaurants on the Navigator and we fully intend to visit Hooked 🙂

Actually we usually get the three night pkge but are getting the Ultimate on this cruise like we just did on the Symphony on May 14th for the first time.  We got a great deal on the packages many months ago.  Also with the Ultimate package you can take advantage of 40% off bottles under $100 in the restaurants which we did twice.  Thats a great perk if you like wine.  It's so great to eat at all the great restaurants also at lunchtime too!  

You are going to have a different experience cruising out of the west coast down in the Pacific vs. Atlantic and going out of Florida.

We can't wait.  Celebrating my 60th and are honeymoon is very exciting for us!

Keep me posted!

Enjoy!

Michelle

• 2 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Navigator of the Seas - Jan 20, 2023 - Jan 27, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I’ll be on this cruise with my family during the Yeshiva Break Jan 2023 (Jan 20th - 27th)  and was wondering if anyone wanted to help make a minyan for Shabbat prayer services and/or during the week. We have 4-5 men so far and I’m guessing there will be others too so figured I’d check. 
Feel free to reach out to let me know!

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Navigator of the Seas Jan 20th, 2023, Yeshiva Break
  • 3 weeks later...

We are also going on this cruise in just a few short weeks! Can't wait for some fun in the sun and to get back to Mexico - it's been too long!  Also wondering about how long to expect the tender boats to take to get to the Cabo docks as we've booked an excursion off of Royal since what we wanted to do wasn't one of their options (Scuba Diving). Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Jan 20, 2023 - Jan 27, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise)