Rising tide bar

The bar will rise on the hour and half hour.  From Schooners you can see it and I can say without a doubt they will not force you off, but its a pretty boring bar.  First day or so people are packing it, but by the end of the week its pretty empty.  I compare it to the Bionic bar  which is next to it.  Its the check it off my checklist experience.  We did go on it a couple of times....for example if you have a reservation at a specialty on Central Park  at 6:30 you can have your pre dinner cocktail arou d 6:00 and ride it up to the restaurant for your 6:30 reservation 

The fun bar impo is Schooner or Dazzles.  Schooner overlooks the Promenade and you can people watch.  It also has the piano player.  When they do tribute nights you need to be there at least 15 mins to get a night.  Our cruise they did Billy Joel, Elton John and Neil Diamond.  People on the promenade would scream the song from below....sweet Caroline had everyone sing.... 

Got you singing it now😂

I never saw someone with a scooter on it, but there is enough room around the tables to fit it.  

3 hours ago, Pima1988 said:

The bar will rise on the hour and half hour.  From Schooners you can see it and I can say without a doubt they will not force you off, but its a pretty boring bar.  First day or so people are packing it, but by the end of the week its pretty empty.  I compare it to the Bionic bar  which is next to it.  Its the check it off my checklist experience.  We did go on it a couple of times....for example if you have a reservation at a specialty on Central Park  at 6:30 you can have your pre dinner cocktail arou d 6:00 and ride it up to the restaurant for your 6:30 reservation 

The fun bar impo is Schooner or Dazzles.  Schooner overlooks the Promenade and you can people watch.  It also has the piano player.  When they do tribute nights you need to be there at least 15 mins to get a night.  Our cruise they did Billy Joel, Elton John and Neil Diamond.  People on the promenade would scream the song from below....sweet Caroline had everyone sing.... 

Got you singing it now😂

I never saw someone with a scooter on it, but there is enough room around the tables to fit it.  

Everyone now!!!

Sweet Caroline...bom bom bom! Good times never felt so good..so good, so good, so good!

When we cruised on Symphony, a couple of year ago, we reserved the Rising Tide for the 60's, 70's or maybe the 80's (I don't remember which decade it was, I had a lot of adult beverage) party in the Promenade.  We went up half way and there we sat for the entire party.  It was fun and well worth the money.  The bar was exclusive to us, a party of 13, we had a full bar and hors d'oeuvres.  Also, that's where the DJ for the party does his thing.  

1 hour ago, 10-42 said:

When we cruised on Symphony, a couple of year ago, we reserved the Rising Tide for the 60's, 70's or maybe the 80's (I don't remember which decade it was, I had a lot of adult beverage) party in the Promenade.  We went up half way and there we sat for the entire party.  It was fun and well worth the money.  The bar was exclusive to us, a party of 13, we had a full bar and hors d'oeuvres.  Also, that's where the DJ for the party does his thing.  

What does it cost to reserve the  bar?  What's included?

2 hours ago, Jailman said:

What does it cost to reserve the  bar?  What's included?

I'm sorry, but I just can't remember the amount.  I think it was $40.00 per person.  We were Star Class and our drinks are inclusive with the cruise fair.  Don't know if you, if your not Star Class, have to pay extra for the bar set-up.  I just texted my daughter to see if she remembers, but she's at work so I don't know when she will respond.  If I get better info, I'll report!