xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Mar 5, 2023 - Mar 12, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Hello all! My wife and I just booked this cruise earlier tonight. This will be our first cruise since December 2019 due to COVID and having our first child. Our son will also be cruising with us for the first time. This will be our fifth cruise with Royal and overall, and our second time on an Oasis-class ship. 

My wife and I are both in our early thirties, and our son will be around 2-1/2 at sailing. 

We look forward to meeting you all!

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, MMcBride said:

Hello! This will be our first cruise since March 2019. Plus our first time at Coco Cay! Can't wait!

Welcome to the party! We actually booked a cruise on Independence we just disembarked yesterday after I made this roll call, so it was the first cruise post-baby and post-COVID instead. It was a blast!

I’m already ready to book more!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Mar 5, 2023 - Mar 12, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are a family of 3 with a 9yo, it's only our second cruise ever but our first on Royal Caribbean. Our first was on the Disney Dream in Oct 2021 and it was pretty great minus the fact that one of our port days was canceled due to a covid outbreak on the island, but we really are looking forward to all of the activities on this trip and seeing more of the Caribbean. 

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Mar 5, 2023 - Mar 12, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)