Vaccination record validation

JP8

Hello everyone! First cruise after the restart. Just wondering how long it usually takes for the vaccination record to be validated. Our status is still showing as ‘validating’. We’re not leaving until July 1st so there’s still plenty of time but just curious.

Thanks in advance for the info. Happy Sunday!

Has anyone noticed a difference between submitting vaccination status using a QR code is faster/better than scanning card?    Difference noticed using the Verifly APP for air and other cruise line travel.   I used a QR vax record and was approved immediately, my wife used her CDC card and it took 4-5 hours for manual review.  I have not tried the QR on the RCL or Celebrity APP.

On 5/22/2022 at 10:54 AM, JP8 said:

Hello everyone! First cruise after the restart. Just wondering how long it usually takes for the vaccination record to be validated. Our status is still showing as ‘validating’. We’re not leaving until July 1st so there’s still plenty of time but just curious.

I'm in the same boat as you (so to speak.)  We sail July 1 from Stockholm, and I'm still getting the "We are validating your record" note on the app.

18 hours ago, Paco said:

Hi all.  How long does it take for the validation of your Covid vaccination?  I checked in on May 20th but it still shows that it is validating.  Thanks!

No set time, but much closer to your sail date