Beach Beds on CoCoCay

iamjohnbamber

• 2 months later...

I did the Beach beds for my February cruise. Despite the weather being a little iffy I enjoyed them and would take it again. Nice spot on the beach with a few people by you that also rent the boats. The night before you'll order lunch at Wonderland.

The one price includes 4 people to stay on the bed, which for two couples, is worth it. If you have other events scheduled you will not lose the bed, however, you can't leave your belongings there.

You'll get 2 loungers, 2 floating mats, 4 large bottles of water in a cooler, and the bar is a 1 min walk away. You'll get transportation via the tractor pulling the cart from the south beach or you can really walk the beach for a nice view which is about a 10 minute walk.

The water right by the beds are very shallow. Some areas you need to walk out far to even swim. Also there was one spot where it was soft sand and you sunk in. Wear some type of water shoes.

Hope this helps

:]

Edit: This was on the Anthem Cruise out of NJ