Canadian and Cruise Planner

When you are on Royal's homepage, look near the top right corner of the screen.  Near that area you will see which country specific version of Royal's website you are using and give you the ability to choose a different country if needed.  Prices should then be displayed in the currency of whatever country is listed. 

As Vancity Cruiser mentioned, prices in CAD will be noted when you are looking at the pricing pages if you are logged into the Canadian version of Royal's website (which should be the case if you are accessing Royal's website from a Canadian location).    

I have found that it depends upon the currency in which your cruise was booked.  Since we now book through a travel agent (shout out to MEI Travel) in US dollars, all our cruise planner purchases are in USD.  

In the past when we booked ourselves in Canadian dollars the cruise planner purchases were in CAD.

2 hours ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

I have found that it depends upon the currency in which your cruise was booked.  Since we now book through a travel agent (shout out to MEI Travel) in US dollars, all our cruise planner purchases are in USD.  

In the past when we booked ourselves in Canadian dollars the cruise planner purchases were in CAD.

Thank you. I purchased the beverage package this morning and after the charge went through I realized it was in US so it ended up being $500 more then what I originally thought. I booked with a US agent  so I have US prices. 
now I’m wondering if the Canadian prices Works out to be the same as the US prices that are being offered on the cruise planner.