Baltic Cruise time zones?

Please forgive me if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find anything specific to Baltic time zones vs. ship time.  Copenhagen and Stockholm are in the Central European Summer Time zone, and Finland, Latvia, and Estonia are in the Eastern European Summer Time zone.  
When you look at shore times for ports, it says something like "Tallinn, Estonia 9:00am - 5:00pm."  Is that really 10:00am - 6:00pm Ship Time?  Is it local time or port-of-departure time?  Does the Ship Time change time zones accordingly?  For an overnight in Riga, Latvia, we are reserving a rental car, and I don't want to schedule pick-up for an hour different than what my brain thinks it is.  Thanks!

In our experience ship time will be shown in the Cruise Compass, if you can find one for a similar cruise.  Sometimes ships don't change time, sometimes they do, and they warn you with announcements and Compass notes.  Often Royal warns guests to set their watches to ship time and ignore "local time".  Have a great cruise!

PS. Link to a recent Compass: Voyager of the Seas 7-Night Scandinavia Cruise Compass - May 1, 2022 | Royal Caribbean Blog

Edited by ChessE4
Added post script